Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Introducing Megan


Hi there. My name is Megan and I am the 2012-2013 ITAP apprentice for Hobart and William Smith Colleges. I, therefore, will be the author of this blog for the next nine months…. so, I think it would be best that I “introduce” myself in the context of this program.

Name: Megan
Class: William Smith '13
Major(s)/Minor(s): Media & Society and Economics

Interests: Exploring and learning various media platforms and technology tools is a general interest of mine. Further, I enjoy finding ways to utilize them in the corporate and academic worlds. I appreciate what technology can offer to these fields but also have an understanding that "new" technology (or technology in general) is not always the best and/or most efficient answer to every problem; my interest lies within exploring the range of technical and non-technical options and coming up with innovative alternatives and solutions that best suit the specific need.

Favorite Technology/Tools:
- Prezi!
- iMovie
- Garageband

I am really excited about this experience and will do my best to share that experience (and all of the excitement) with you all. I must admit, though, that “sharing” on such a public platform is not the most natural of tasks for me and, therefore, it will take a little getting used to. I encourage any communication (questions and/or comments) from the readers of this blog and will do my best to communicate back!


Thanks for reading!
- Megan


My next post: Our first Workshop


No comments:

Post a Comment